Download for free legally, mp3 search engines
Apparently it's NOT illegal to download music, its only illegal to distribute! If you have Kazaa, Limewire, BitTorrent, Napster you're automatically distributing so that's how you get in trouble.
What we can't do:
* you CANNOT reproduce the music or lyrics
* you CANNOT distribute the music or lyrics either for free, for no profit, or for profit
* you CANNOT perform the music or lyrics in public
* you CANNOT play a recording of the music or lyrics in public
* you CANNOT make a derivative work or arrangement for public use in any form
What we can do:
* you CAN download music, so long as it is publicly available and do not intend to distribute
* you CAN search for publicly available music
* you CAN provide search engines for publicly available music
What idiots do:
* use Kazaa, Limewire, Bittorrent, Napster, to download music for personal use without intent to distribute. (Having the software is intent to distribute)
* pay 99c per song from profit giants like apple and sony
* not listen to music cause they're scared and poor
What smart people do:
* Use Mp3 search engines to find publicly available music and download it without intent to distribute.
So download from the web on sites like cr3.mobi and its totally legal because it's publicly available and your not distributing.
And before you get in a fit and say we're stealing from the artists. www.cr3.mobi is ad supported and gives half their profit to the artist.