1. Open the website you want to hack. Provide wrong username-password in its log in form.
(e.g : Username : me and Password: ' or 1=1 --)
An error will occur saying wrong username-password. Now be prepared
Your experiment starts from here...
2. Right click anywhere on that error page =>> go to view source.
4. There you find somewhat like this....<_form action="..login....">
5. Before this login information copy the url of the site in which you are.
7. Then take a close look for "<_input name="password" type="password">"[without quotes] -> replace "<_type=text> " there instead of "<_type=password>". See there if maxlength of password is less than 11 then increase it to 11 (e.g : if then write )
8. Just go to file => save as and save it any where in your hardisk with ext.html(e.g: c:\chan.html)
9. Reopen your target web page by double clicking 'chan.html' file that you saved in your
10. U see that some changes in current page as compared to original One. Don't get worried.
11. Provide any username[e.g:hacker] and password[e.g:' or 1=1 --]
Congrats!!!!!! You have successfully cracked the above website and entered into the account of Ist user saved in the server's database.
*****[Please read "_form"="form" & "_type"="type" & "_input"="input" without quotes]
The above trick won't work on the websites using latest technique to protect there servers. Still you may find some websites to use this trick. Enjoy!!!!