Hacking Airtel Live GPRS access for PC 115.2 Kbps
have 2 methods now u have to check which one is still working
You need a PC or a Laptop and the required connectivity tools ,ie.,
Serial/USB cable OR Infrared Device OR Bluetooth dongle
1) Activate Airtel Live! ( It's FREE so no probs)
2) Create TWO Airtel gprs data accounts (yep TWO) and select the
FIRST as the active profile.
3) Connect your mobile to the PC (or Laptop) and install the driver for
your mobile's modem.
4) Create a new dial-up connection using the NEW CONNECTION
WIZARD as follows
Connecting Device : Your mobile's modem
ISP Name : Airtel (or anything you like)
Phone Number : *99***2#
Username and Password : blank
5) Configure your browser and download manager to use the proxy
188.8.131.52 and port 8080.( My advice is to use Opera since you
can browse both wap and regular websites)
6) Connect to the dial-up account. You will be connected at 115.2
kbps (but remember, that is a bad joke).
7) Pick up your mobile and try to access any site. You will get "Access
Denied..."(except for Airtel Live!). IT DOES NOT MATTER.
Keep the mobile down.
8 ) On the PC ( or Laptop) open your browser, enter any address ,
press ENTER and.......WAIT
9) After a few seconds the page will start to load and you have the
WHOLE internet at your disposal.
The Settings on Sony Ericcson K700i Mobile
Under DATA COMM
APN : airtelfun.com
USERNAME : blank
PASSWORD : blank
PASS REQ : OFF
ALLOW CALLS : AUTOMATIC
DATA COMP : OFF
HEADER COMP : OFF
Under INTERNET PROFILES
INTERNET MODE : HTTP or WAP (both worked for me)
USE PROXY : YES
IP ADDRESS : 184.108.40.206
PORT : 8080