Monday, November 5, 2007
Tired of waiting for another few minutes after downloads try dis
(Just copy and paste this code in your address bar)
another method(Works only if u hv dynamic Ip)
Then, follow the steps below to get a new IP:
1. Go to Start->Run and type in "cmd" without quotes to bring up the command prompt. Hit Enter.
2. Type in "ipconfig /flushdns" without quotes and hit Enter.
3. Type in "ipconfig /release" without quotes and hit Enter.
4. Type in "ipconfig /renew" without quotes and hit Enter. You should now have a new IP address. Check your IP address at IP Chicken again and compare it to the one you got earlier.
5. Now, erase your browser's cache and cookies.
6. Try downloading the Rapidshare
Or u can try dis also for free rapidshare premium account