UltraISO Premium Edition v220.127.116.110 Incl.Keymaker
An easy to use utility to create, edit and convert CD image files
UltraISO is a powerful and easy-to-use utility that can extract, create, edit, convert, and burn CD/DVD image files.
It can directly edit ISO files, make images from CD/DVD-ROMs, or build new one from files and folders on your computer. You have the option to make the newly created image bootable and to specify the boot loader. In addition, UltraISO can convert nearly all known data CD/DVD image formats to ISO, BIN/CUE, Nero (.NRG) or CloneCD (.CCD/.IMG/.SUB) format.
UltraISO can be used as CD image editor/creator/extractor/converter with CD burning software and virtual CD drive applications (works like WinISO, but more stable). You can also make menu driven, multiboot CDs and DVDs with add-on tools.
UltraISO supports more than 27 data CD image formats, including BlinkWrite (*.BWI/*.BWT,*.B5I/*.B5T), CDSpace (*.LCD), CDRWin (*.BIN/*.CUE), CloneCD (*.IMG/*.CCD), DiscJuggler (*.CDI), Duplicator (*.TAO/*.DAO), Easy CD Creator(*.CIF), Fantom CD (*.MDF/*.MDS), Farstone Virtual Drive (*.VCD), Gear (*.p01/*.md1/*.xa), Instant Copy (*.pdi), Nero - Burning ROM
(*.NRG), Noum Vapor CDROM (*.VaporCD), NTI CD-Maker (*.NCD), PlexTools (*.PXI), Prassi (*.GCD/*.GI), VCDROM Extension
(*.FCD), Virtual CD (*.VC4/ *.000), Virtuo CD Manager (*.VDI), WinOnCD (*.C2D).
UltraISO PE can handle DVD image up to 10GB, and open audio CD image, video CD image, or disk image(.IMA) as well.
· Duplicate disc to ISO file from CD-ROM.
· Build file on hard disk, CD-ROM, net drive to one ISO file.
· Extract files from ISO file.
· Edit ISO file in many format (such as Nero burning ROM, Easy CD Creator, CDRWin, CloneCD, BlindWrite, etc.).
· Make bootable ISO file.
· Create/Edit Audio CD image.
Here are some key features of "UltraISO":
· Can directly edit the ISO image file.
· Can directly extract files and folders from ISO image file
· Can add / delete /create new directory /rename ISO file image content.
· Can make ISO file from hard disk document.
· Can create CD image from CD-ROM, maintain bootable information.
· Can process the compact disc boot information, you can directly add/remove/extract boot image of the ISO image.
· Supports nearly all known CD image file formats (.ISO, .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .BWI and so on) , and converts them to the standard ISO form image.
· May directly set the file/folder to hidden attribute
· Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
· Automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure, saves the CD space.
· Supports the shell document type integration, Open Image files through double clicking them or the Right Click menu of the mouse with the open dialog.
· The double window user interface is extremely convenient to use.
· There are rich add-on tools, you can create ALL in 1 bootable compact discs, CD image file management, even the virtual CD/DVD drive , those functions are really powerful.
· Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.
· 64MB memory.
· At least 10MB free hard disk space .
· CD-ROM, CD-R/RW, DVD-ROM, the DVD-R/RW driver (copy compact disc image needs).
What's New in This Release:
· Show free space (or overload) size of current disc
· Can change media type with popup menu
· Fixed a bug with editing some dual-layer .NRG images
· Fixed a bug with erasing CD/DVD-RW discs on Pletor PX-755A