Friday, January 11, 2008

Bug Attack!

Bug Attack!
Hiya everyone, I just wana inform that tha person who attacked me with a bug this morning ur not doing tha right thing dude. I know ur an intelligent hacker who have extensive knowledge in breaking firewalls but I just wana ask what u wana prove by sending me a bug. I don’t have any grudge against anyone or competing with any hacker so pliz try not to act in a negative way towards me coz I don’t have a habit of creating unnecessary enemies. And yeah, tha bug which u sent me will be fixed by tha http://java.sun.com and if u send me another bug I already have sources to fix that too. If ur from orkut I just wana say ur just proving yourself to be tha greatest looser coz there’s always a way for solving things like this………And beware of me coz i only forgive people's mistake once............

Cheers,